Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Our Wedding Preparations (in Instagrams)

Giving thanks

It's been nonstop wedding madness around here ever since Christmas. From final tasks like making the seating chart to DIY projects like a giant handcrafted chuppah to pre-wedding festivities like bachelor and bachelorette parties, there's been little time for anything else.

I'll be back soon with more wedding details (not to mention regularly scheduled programing), but, for now, I'll leave with an Instagram recap of our lives lately.

The spread at this afternoon's craft day - #yum
My mom and I did a trial run of my wedding hairstyle today. Thanks, Mum!
obSESS!
#countdownuntilido
#countdownuntilido
Toasting with the Esserts before our separate bachelor and bachelorette parties last night - #ryanandceleste #likeabachelorette
Sunday morning with my boys
#countdownuntilido
Can't wait to put it on! #ryanandceleste
#countdownuntilido #ryanandceleste
Working on some finishing touches #ryanandceleste

signature color

0 comments:

Post a Comment