Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall recipe: Pumpkin-pie-spiced pumpkin seeds

Pumpkin-pie-spied pumpkin seeds

After roasting that pumpkin, I had some pumpkin seeds left over. I decided to roast them like we used to do when I was a kid with the pumpkin seeds from our jack-o-lanturns. I remember seasoning them with cinnamon back then, and I thought pumpkin pie spice would be a fun alternative.

Ingredients:
Pumpkin seeds from one pie pumpkin (about 1 cup)
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or mix cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg yourself)
Salt to taste

01. Rince all the gunk off your seeds using a colander and pat them dry with a towel.
02. Toss seeds in butter with salt and spices.
03. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.

Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment