Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Saturday, June 30, 2012

My favorite June posts

June was a really fun month. I turned 24, celebrated father's day with the 3 more important dads in my life (my dad, Ryan's day, and my brother), and began to find a routine of balancing my new position at Anthro, my copywriting work, this blog, and my personal life. Here are some of June's highlights. See you in July!

I discussed wearing white, especially for summer, in a new installment of Color Theory
Polkadot peplum outfit: polkadot peplum top, Levi's Made and Crafted white jeans, Miss Trish for Target pearl and coral sandals, knotted pearls

I got dressed up to celebrate my 24th birthday.
Birthday outfit: tiered dress from Anthopologie, silver flats, studded headband, faux leather biker jacket, snake arm cuff, studded bracelet, bangles, wishbone ring, etc.

24 before 25

I shared what was in my bag.
What's in my bag (June 2012)

I shared my enthusiastic conversion to the pro-maxi side.
Tickled pink outfit: neon pink pocket v-neck tee from Gap, gray jersey maxi skirt, J.Crew pavé cable link bracelet, signet ring, gold-ball ring, sunburst bangle, Dolce Vita T-strap sandal, etc.

I got green with envy.
Green with envy outfit: turquoise moccasins, mint green BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters, heather gray v-neck pocket t-shirt from Gap, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, "Sparkled Agate Bib Necklace" from Anthropologie, etc.

I shared a DIY idea for adding metal tips to a collared shirt.
DIY: metal-tipped collared shirt


Join me on: facebook // twitter // bloglovin // pinterest // instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment