Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I wore today 10/22/2011 (Floral blazer)

I like how the icy blue green of this deep-V American Apparel tee plays with the same notes in the blazer. Oh, color!

You've seen these jeans a lot lately, and I'm actually wearing them again now as I type this. I can't help loving them so much. They make my legs look longer than long and I love how versatile they are - I can wear them with crop-tops and regular-length tops alike. Lovely.

IMG_2959
IMG_2954
IMG_2931


'70-inspired jeans - Twenty8Twelve, The Outnet (also seen here, here, and here)
Deep-V tee, American Apparel
Floral blazer - Anthropologie (also seen here)

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment