Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I wore today: 08/07/2011 ('70s sailor)

IMG_9567

The Internet has been down here for a few days, so I apologize for the delay in these outfit posts. Yesterday was Ryan's birthday, so Sunday (the day before) we made our Song Club into a bit of a party for him. Song Club is something we do with friends that's like book club but with music.

Ryan, on the right, and his brother Ezra, on the left, (his birthday too) blow out the candles on the strawberry crumble I made for the occasion. Ryan prefers crumbles to cakes.
IMG_9700

I wore these lovely Twenty8Twelve jeans and a slightly-sheer vintage blouse from Chicken Lays an Egg. I thought the look was quite '70s, and when my sister-in-law Jenn saw it, she said it was almost sailor-ish.

IMG_9613
IMG_9592
IMG_9593
IMG_9650
IMG_9679
IMG_9658
IMG_9686
IMG_9697
IMG_9680
IMG_9697 - Version 2


Jeans - Twenty8Twelve (Sienna Miller's line), The Outnet
Vintage blouse - Chicken Lays an Egg
Mixed-print peep-toe heals - Madden Girl, TJ Maxx
Skull-bead bracelets - gift from my mom, brought back from Mexico
Hand of Fatima bracelet - shop in Jerusalem


Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that bell-bottoms are coming back. As much as I try to fight it, I'm a great big hippie on the inside, so it works for me. lol

    ReplyDelete