Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I wore today: 08/02/2011 (Gold)

IMG_9361

This is what I'm wearing to perform with my sketch comedy group, Underbelly, tonight. When my mom saw me earlier, she said, "Are you going to put some clothes on? That looks like a slip." I couldn't even be offended, because I was just laughing inside about how much what she said reminded me of this classic scene from Clueless.


I usually don't like to be so matchy-matchy with accessories, but I just couldn't help piling on the gold today. Do you like my pen necklace? It's just like Joan's from Mad Men.

IMG_9357
IMG_9408
IMG_9359
IMG_9415
IMG_9392
IMG_9384
IMG_9374
IMG_9364
IMG_9368


Vintage gold belt
Vintage gold clutch (also seen here at my brother's wedding)
Vintage gold pen necklace
Skull bracelets - my mom brought me from Mexico
Hand of Fatima bracelet - Street vender in Jerusalem
Quilted flats with gold studs (seen many times, from most recent to least: here, here, here, here, here)

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment