Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday wishlist

Tomorrow is my 23rd birthday. I'm going out for dinner tonight with my family to celebrate and then tomorrow Ryan is taking me to my favorite restaurant, Honey, for additional celebration.

I decided that for fun I would put together a sort of "birthday wish list" to highlight things I am currently coveting. I've seen some other bloggers do it, and I think it's a cute way to showcase your taste and inspiration.


1. Dress Frutti, Mango
2. Skirt Plisplis, Mango
3. Red Or Dead Dora Deep Bikini, Asos
4. Repetto Bolchoi Square-Toe Ballet Flats (the original ballet flat)
5. Shabby Chic Key Holder/Wall Vase, Etsy shop: OldNewAgain
6. Hermes Scarf Knotting Cards, Ebay
7. Wax Seal Monogram Reversible Lace Necklace, Etsy shop: afterhours
8. Ohio State Necklace (customized with heart cutout for Cincinnati), Etsy shop: IntegrativeCreations
9. Anatomical Heart Oxidized Sterling Silver Pendant, Etsy shop: MarKhed
10. Azure Stalagmite Ring, Anthropologie
11. Rustic Sea Glass Ring, Etsy shop: JewlLi
12. Tiki Ring, ModCloth
13. Rose Quartz Ring, ModCloth
14. Verdigris Couplet Ring, Anthropologie

Follow Fashion is Evolution

Follow fashionisevo on Twitter

Enter your email address:

0 comments:

Post a Comment