Bookish and Belle banner (without tabs) Outfits Recipes Crafts Home Wedding

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Costumes!

I just bought my and Ryan's Halloween costumes. We're going to be Romans. I was going to make mine out of my white bathing-suit coverup, but decided that it was too revealing and not warm enough so I bought this one.


Later, I'll post photos of us at the party we're going to on Saturday. Picking out costumes as a couple can be more challenging than dressing up alone, but it can be a fun challenge I think. Last year Ryan and I were the Other Mother and the Other Father from Coraline, which was fun until I got a rash on my face from the spirit gum remover. It may be a while before I volunteer to glue things to my face again. It looked cool though.



0 comments:

Post a Comment